Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Introduction

First off, I would like to say thanks to all the visitors! I love having people read our blog! Next of I would like to introduce myself. Im Hannah or iluvmumble333. I am totally addicted to stardoll and I love it. So stop by and say hi. I live in South Dakota, which is pretty cool... most of the time. I'm average size and I love to talk. Loudly. I have moderate hearing loss, so if you ask any of my friends, they will tell you a talk like a beast. I love to listen to music, especially Bonnie Tyler, Poison, Cyndi Lauper, Boy George, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Mims, and Estelle. My favorite shows include Little House on the Prairie, Full House, and iCarly. Movies I enjoy are Dreamer, Mean Girls, The Strangers, and The Notebook. I guess you could say I am a pretty average girl...besides the whole 80's obsession thing. I also sing and dance.... but mostly dance. I make up dances all the time! Im Crazy! I love to be random and talk and third person. But mostly I would like to talk to you! So leave us a comment or visit us! Thanks for reading and I hope you Have a spectacular day!

No comments:

Post a Comment