Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kitty Walk


Catwalk is a new way in voting who you think has the best style. When you begin you will start out with three models. The task is simple click on one of the three who you think has the best style. For your doll to show up all you do is dress your doll and save it for your album and tah-dah your done. After spending my time trying out the situation I was bored and moved on to another activity. I think it is a great idea but there are many models that are shown with none or little clothing on making it impossible to actually choose a girl who looks fashionable. Another thing I decided to check out was the girl who was considered the most fashionable. To tell you the truth I found no style in the girl at all. The Catwalk seems like a great idea but the kitty still has some growing up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment