Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Sweet Sound Of Music


Music effects everyone. Styles may all be different but there is always those songs that seem bigger hits then others. When I looked at ITunes I found these songs to be the top 15 songs:
1. Right Round by Flo Rida
2.Dead and Gone by T.I.
3.Poker Face by Lady GaGa
4. Crach a bottle by Eminem
5.Gives you Hell by All American Rejects
6.Kiss me through the phone by Soulja Boy
7.My Life Would Suck by Kelly Clarkson
8.Heartless by Kanye West
9.Just Dance by Lady GaGa
10.Love Story by Taylor Swift
11.I'm Yours by Jason Maraz
12.Circus by Britney Spears
15.You Found Me by The Fray
Everyone always has a different opinion though and I would like to know yours. Just send me Iluvmumble333 a message on what song you think should be one of the top 15 songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment